Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missguided Autumn Fashion


Its only recently that I have started to become interested in online shopping and scanning the internet for fashion on online shops. But as I got a job, lost some weight and understood my body a bit better I thought why not give it a go.

I have always been interested in fashion and beauty even though I am no where near a model, I loved scanning magazines for the latest trends. I always went into shops to try on clothes if I were to buy something or just to window shop, the amount of times I go into the city leaving my purse at home and just trying on outfits in shops. I'm sure all of you have done it, gone into a shop tried on dresses without the intention of buying. (I've been tempted to go into a wedding dress shop, lets hope my boyfriend doesn't read this.)

I always had to try outfits on as I was scared that they weren't going to fit, I was very self conscious growing up and had a very awkward figure for my age.

To cut the long story short, there are so many good shops online which I have not yet seen a store of!

Such as Boohoo which I featured my last article on and missguided. Also its good for stores which aren't close to where you live.

My picture above features some of the outfits in missguided which I love for a very reasonable price as well.

The cardigan is £21.99 I would dress it with maybe some shorts with some knittted tights and ugg boots for a cute snuggle me look still showing off the shape of your legs, until its to cold for knitted tights and shorts. It could also be paired with skinny jeans and knee high boots and a cute plain top. I would also tie my hair in a messy bun with minimal makeup for a cute carefree got outta bed look.  Get it here  http://www.missguided.co.uk/chaya-draped-tie-dye-cape

The long sleeved cut away top I am completely in love with for only £5.99. I think this top is a good way for showing some flesh of in the colder months, I got one in the style a couple of years ago and I was inlove with it. I would style this top with skinny dark blue jeans with the hat or with a skater skirt which would create a feminine look with being relaxed, as it is a white top it will go with any colour, perhaps try it with a burgundy jersey skater skirt still keeping the hat or a bowler hat. http://www.missguided.co.uk/laile-loose-long-sleeve-cut-out-shoulder-top

Here is some pictures of me wearing it on holiday, sorry for bad quality just incase any of you would like to see - In Belgium Dec 2012


So the last one leaves the skater dress for £11.99 http://www.missguided.co.uk/emmaline-contrast-bardot-skater-dress It is in the sale so get it quick, the cute contrasting skater dress can be either dressed up or dressed down although personally as a teenage girl I have a love of skaters as I believe they flatter most figures, but they flatter NOONE in windy weather!! Just a warning: beware of the weather or make sure your wearing nice underwear.

There are cheaper skater dresses on the site but I will do another blog about the basics on there as I believe that they are incredibly cute, but this one is reasonably priced.

Check out the website http://www.missguided.co.uk
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/naddieoo
Follow this blog on bloglovin -> find the button

If you liked this post leave a message and/or follow me

I love to hear readers responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your messages and read all of them! Thank you for your time commenting on my posts love Naddie