Friday 13 September 2013


This season I am completely inlove with the bowler hat. I think it is such a cool accessory to have. It gives a very cute french look and great when you are having a bad hair day. Since making this I have see other hats which are much cheaper than the one in the picture, this can be purchased from boohoo £12, river island £20 and Topshop £25. It's been popular over summer and I can see it being popular over the autumn months, keeping your hair from flying around in this wind and rain (which mine suddenly has done!) Great for back to school, college, university. I will certainly return to the bowler hat when I have got myself one.

Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your messages and read all of them! Thank you for your time commenting on my posts love Naddie