Wednesday 9 October 2013

Knitwear must haves and wish list


So I really really want some nice think cosey jumpers which I can snuggle up in during university with a cool laid back snuggly cute look. Its mostly cardigans that I want as I have a few jumpers. I thought of this post as I was getting ready for university - which tomorrow I will upload my outfit from today on. I was wearing my cut out dress from misguided, leggings, uggs and my hollister jumper. Now I wasn't to sure if the Hollister jumper would go with it but surprisingly looked quite cute and snuggly. It was perfect for this sort of weather however, my only problem with jumpers is that you have to pull them off over your head messing up your hair, or it you were wearing a hat like me then its effort to pull it on and off all the time.

I am also completely out of money and at the moment not going to be buying clothes as I am going to wait until I lose a few pounds but I am loving the black and white aztec print on the missguided cardigan.

Heres a quick sneak peak at a selfie in my jumper.


Look at my blog tomorrow to have a look at what I wore today and where to get the look from! and How to look cute and comfy.

Are you loving the knitwear this season? What do you love and how would you wear it?? Would love to hear your comments and your style!!

Naddie
xxxxx

                                                 Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your messages and read all of them! Thank you for your time commenting on my posts love Naddie